Sunday, September 25, 2016

2 sessions later...

Finished the 12th lesson of PlaygroundSessions (which I'll call PS moving on) in two practice sessions. Each session was around 2 hours long.

Starting to get impatient as I felt I was just following instructions on what keys to press, using specified fingers, but I didn't really understand why I was doing it.

Tried browsing the PS Forums to see if other members also felt the same way. There are indeed some, and they mentioned the content of the site MusicTheory.net would have made for some great accompanying material to the PS lessons.

Read the the entire 'Music Basics' section of MusicTheory, and I agree with the PS Forums posters.

(Liked the information at MusicTheory.net too, so I purchased their app called Theory Lessons to show my support.)

No comments:

Post a Comment