Friday, October 21, 2016

Amazon's CS is awesome!

I ordered two piano method books from Amazon three days ago (talked about the books here). The books were On Stock when ordered and should be ready to ship. Yet today, the order was still being processed and hasn't shipped yet.

And if they haven't shipped it yet, then there's no way they will hit their earliest delivery estimate. (the delivery estimate was Oct 25 to Nov 1)

I'm too excited to get my books, and I am not ready to give up the hope of getting them on the first day of the estimate yet. So I tried sending Amazon an email asking why the books haven't shipped yet.

Here's their reply:


Woot! A free upgrade to the fastest shipping method, just so they can meet the earliest delivery estimate!

Thanks Amazon!

No comments:

Post a Comment